We have a food code system to help you make your menu selection.
- Roast Poussin dinner with turned potatoes, baby vegetables and thyme jus
- Fillet beef dinner with mini Yorkshire pudding, horseradish mash, baby vegetables
- Thai green chicken curry with coconut scented rice
- Lamb tagine with coriander couscous
- Classic Coq au Vin with shallot and pancetta mash
- Seared tuna rolled in black sesame seeds with Darkon coleslaw and wasabi mayonnaise
- Ballotine salmon with sauce vierge and thai asparagus
- Trio of fish pie with elderflower and dill, chive creamed potato
- Red mullet and sea bass with spiced chorizo and potato chowder
- Portabello and Yorkshire blue risotto with beetroot crisps (v)
- Wild mushroom and asparagus mini pie (v)
- Tempura of vegetables with Thai green curry dip
Bowl food can be a real alternative to a main meal and much more flexible for you and your guests.
Allow 4 dishes per person to which the waiting staff will circulate on trays during your event.