We have a food code system to help you make your menu selection.
Standard Buffet Items
- Vine tomato and roasted red onion salad with parmesan shavings and balsamic dressing
- Homemade coleslaw made with organic mayonnaise
- New potato and chive salad
- Nicoise salad
- Couscous with coriander cress and Mediterranean vegetables
- Fresh baked bread basket
- Chicken cooked in a mango curry sauce
- Swedish meatballs in a roasted tomato sauce
- Beef and mushroom stroganoff
- Honey glazed cider cooked ham
- Continental meat platter with pickle
- Salmon fillets with asparagus
- Thai style fish cakes with chilli dipping sauce
- Platter Danish open sandwiches
- Tomato and mozzarella quiche (V)
- Spinach and potato pakoras (V)
- Cream cheese Jalapeno peppers (V)
- Mixed vegetable dim sums (V)
- Vegetarian lasagne (V) (V)
- Glazed lemon tart with clotted cream
- Warm apple and blackberry crumble with vanilla custard
- Amaretto chocolate cheesecake
- Bitter chocolate tart with orange cream
- Raspberry & rhubarb frangipane
- Creme brulee with homemade lavender shortbread biscuits
- Fresh fruit salad (season depending)
Make your buffet unique and match it to your event and your guests’ tastes!
Whether you want sandwiches, wraps, savouries or sweets, we have a great range in the Working Lunch section.
Minimum numbers are 5 per buffet to qualify for free delivery within our Delivery Area
Please notify us of any dietary requirements at the time of booking. Please note that all chicken and lamb is halal.
Please note we deliver between 10.30am and 1.30pm, we will do our upmost to deliver around your required time but during busy periods this is not always possible.
We do offer a set time slot delivery at a small cost of £20+vat
All our buffets are served on good quality black re-usable platters.
We are happy to collect these again the following day
All prices quoted are subject to VAT @ 20%